1. Parent/Gardian's Photo Identification (valid driver's license or state-issued identification card).
2. Proof of REsidency (verified b y district personnel).
3. Current Utility Statement (electric, gas, or water vill with the residential servcice address.
4. Required student identification to verify student's identity (only one required):
Social Security Card (optional) If student does not have a Social Security number, SWISD
will assign a state-approved alternative student identification number.
5. Child's current immunization - In case of a student entering the District from another state or
country outside the United States, proof of immunizqation will be required at the time of admittance.
6. School Records from the school most recently attended by the child (if available)
7. Any court order in existence that pertains to the child (as applicable).